Our law firm advises and represents businesses in all matters of antitrust law, such as the implementation of antitrust compliance programmes, the drafting of distribution and cooperation agreements with regard to antitrust and competition law requirements, merger control as well as the enforcement of and defense against antitrust-based claims.
Key areas of expertise are:
- Assessment of multi-jurisdictional merger filing requirements in m&a-transactions
- Implementation of merger control procedures before the German Federal Cartel Office, the European Commission (DG Comp) and the French Competition Authority as well as the coordination of multijurisdictional merger control procedures
- Assessment, enforcement of and defense against cartel damage claims, with a particular focus on follow-on actions
- Defense in antitrust investigations
- Cartel risk reduction through the design and implementation of compliance programmes and cooperation with competition authorities
- Assessment and negotiation of distribution agreements and cooperation agreements with a view to antitrust law requirements