Commercial / Business / Trade Law
v. Einem & Partner advises medium-sized companies, industrial corporations and self-employed individuals on the best possible structure for their contractual relationships with business partners as well as commercial and private customers. In this context we consider the skilful drafting of contracts as central for the avoidance of future conflicts.
In addition, we assist our clients in the enforcement of their claims and rights before all district and regional courts in Germany, e.g. the Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht in Bremen / Higher Regional Court in Bremen. As regards to prosecution in Germany and abroad, we closely cooperate, as a Eurojuris practice, with qualified lawyers in all major commercial centres in Europe as well as with partner firms in the Netherlands (Plas & Bossinade advocaten en notarissen, Groningen), Spain (Espada Gerlach Abogados, Barcelona) and the USA (Zumpano Patricios & Winker, Florida).
We advise and represent our clients in the following areas, among others:
- General drafting and review of contracts, such as
- Commercial agency and distributor agreements
- Franchise and other service contracts
- Leasing contracts
- Drafting and review of General Terms and Conditions of Business (conditions of purchase, terms of delivery and terms of payment)
- Enforcement of claims within Germany and abroad
- Assistance for business start-ups
- Contract drafting under German law and the UN Sales Convention
- Contract drafting in the area of transport law (freight and forwarding law)