Contruction and Real Estate Law
v. Einem & Partner advises in the case of the acquisition, construction, use and exploitation of real estate.
We assist private constructors, construction companies, property developers and architects in all phases a construction project entails. To this end we support contract negotiations and draft contracts, but also provide, if needed, representation before courts.
We also offer house and landowners advice with regard to the modern management of their property.
We have an efficient notarial division in-house, which draws on many years of experience and offers superior solutions to even the most complex and comprehensive real estate transactions, such as land acquisitions, property developer contracts, financial securities, the creation and transfer of apartment ownership, the consolidation / division of real estate.
We advise in the following fields of law:
- Architect and engineer law
- Construction and property developer contracts
- Financing agreements
- General contractor agreements
- Real estate leasing
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Real estate agent law
- Rental and lease law
- Project development
- Claims settlement
- Residential property law
We count the following among our clients:
- Open and closed property funds
- Banks and institutional investors
- Real estate companies
- Project developers
- Retailers, craftsmen and industrial companies
- Public corporations
- Architects, engineers and general planners
- Housing companies and their sales managers
Please also see: Gewerbliches Miet- und Pachtrecht Wohnungseigentumsrecht